Important Highlights –
- The Razer Hammerhead True Wireless earphones have launched.
- These feature an IPX4 water-resistance rating and are THX Certified.
- This Pro noise-canceling are available at $199.99, €209.99.
- Low-latency mode for gamers for lag-free gameplay.
Razer is already prominent for its gaming accessories, laptops, and peripherals. The company also provides lifestyle items, from a wireless mechanical keyboard to an ergonomic mouse, both devices would help fir goodly in work from home setup.
Beyond the gaming market, Razer further differentiates its portfolio with the Razer Hammerhead True Wireless Pro earbuds. Initially, these may look like another Apple lookalikes pair; however, Razer’s stemmed buds separate themselves from the group with premium features such as active THX certification and noise-canceling (ANC).
Razer sees how an appropriate fit significantly enhances noise-canceling performance. With the Hammerhead True Wireless Pro, the company collaborated with Comply to give a couple of memory foam ear tips. These ear tips function admirably with the USB-C charging case, so customers can appreciate and enjoy comfortable listening to tuning in immediately.
Updated or most recent truly wireless earbud of Razer includes hybrid active noise-canceling technology innovation to combat internal and external noise. Razer additionally joined with THX to make sure that its earbuds fulfill THX Certification guidelines, something the company additionally accomplished for its Opus ANC earphones.
With the earbuds, Audience members can enjoy four hours of playtime when activated is in use and from the carrying case, above 20 hours of joined playtime too. These standards will be fulfilled when Hammerhead True Wireless Pro won’t twist its bass reaction at high volumes, something that plagues numerous purchaser headsets.
Razer states that ADVANCED HYBRID ANC featured by the Hammerhead True Wireless Pro with two internal microphones receiver and two external microphones. One microphone has the option for voice chat, situated at the base, so it’s near your mouth.
On either earbud, there’s additional boast a touch-capacitive panel, so the audience may access their preferred smart assistants and control their music. They’re durable, as well, and legitimacy an IPX4 water-safe rating. During the gameplay, the earphones decrease latency to just 60ms, and it use Bluetooth 5.1 firmware so that one can experience virtually lag-free mobile gaming.
One can get the Razer Hammerhead True Wireless Pro at $199.99, €209.99.
Razer Hammerhead True Wireless Pro Specifications –
- Impedance: 16 Ohm
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20kHz
- Approximate weight: 53 g
- Drivers: 10 mm
- Battery life: Up to 20 hours
- Signal-to-noise ratio:60 dB
- Frequency response: 100 Hz – 10 kHz
- Pickup pattern: Omnidirectional
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): -42 dBFS
- Bluetooth audio capable devices
- Smartphone app for Android and iOS
- Supported codecs: SBC, AAC
- Call Controls: Reject, Answer, end, switch
- Music Controls: Play, skip, pause, previous
- General: Power, pair, smartphone virtual assistant and activate gaming mode
- THX Certification